June 3, 2009

Tag you're it!

Joined the website Delicious, ummm even the name sounds good.  Added some of my bookmarks, this way I will be able to access some of my bookmarks anywhere, anyhow and anytime (if I ever get away).   I didn't put down all of them otherwise I would be here all night.  They don't have instuctions for Google Chrome (on my home computer) so I added one at a time, not sure whether this was normal or not.  

The other one that has been a great discovery is Librarythingy, you add a book or several.  Then recommendations come up, suggestions, I have already noted one or two books.  I have such a wide variety of tastes, and read fiction and non-fiction, so this will be fun to use.  It would be great to put up on our new website, for recommendations and suggested reading.  I may have a word in our web designer's ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment